WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device to collect information when you interact with Xpansiv through our website to help us recognize you across different services, analyse our website flow, customize our content, measure promotional effectiveness, improve user experience, increase security, and more.
Xpansiv uses both first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are those that we directly create and store. Third-party cookies are created and stored by third parties. Some of the cookies we use are persistent, meaning that they remain on a user’s device until they expire or are deleted. Others, known as session cookies, are temporary and only remain until a user closes their browser.
WHAT COOKIES DOES XPANSIV USE AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
To help deliver our services, Xpansiv uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are required for our website to function. They enable basic features, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, and traffic source.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
HOW CAN I MANAGE OR DELETE COOKIES?
Xpansiv will only use strictly necessary cookies without first obtaining your consent. All other cookies are only activated once a user grants express consent by opting-in through our website’s cookie banner. The banner gives users the choice to allow or disallow the specific types of cookies used. Your preferences are saved but may be changed at any time by clearing your browser’s cache which will prompt you to reset your preferences.
Additionally, most browsers allow you to manage and delete cookies by changing their options. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of or all functionality of our website or other services.
Here you can find how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Chrome (computer or mobile):