The Largest Voluntary Carbon Exchange
CBL is the largest spot exchange for trading carbon credits with a market share estimated at one-quarter of the global VCM.
- CBL provides a fully transparent, central limit order book.
- Transact via standardised GEO suite of nature and technology contracts.
- Filter hundreds of listed project credits by type, vintage, registry, and region.
- Same-day, T+0 settlement cycle and proven delivery-versus-payment reduces credit and delivery risks.
- Settlement via network connections to leading registries is seamless.
- Benefit from an anonymous trading environment.
Voluntary Carbon Market
Operating in the voluntary carbon market since 2009, CBL’s transparent, central exchange platform provides access to 1000+ projects through partnership agreements with major carbon standards and registries, including:
- Verified Carbon Standard (VCS)
- Climate Action Reserve (CAR)
- Gold Standard (GS)
CBL offers exchange trading of spot products associated with the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) and California Cap-and-Trade Program. Through a partnership with CME Group, CBL also facilitates the trading of California Carbon Allowance Futures, centralizing the pool of liquidity for both contracts. Products for these programs include:
- RGGI CO2 Allowances (RGAs)
- California Carbon Allowances (CCAs) & California Carbon Offsets (CCOs)
- CME Futures Contracts for CCAs
Please contact us to find out more about Xpansiv’s platform and services. We look forward to speaking with you!Contact Us