Xpansiv Limited Supplier Code of Conduct
Xpansiv Limited and its subsidiaries strive to operate in a manner informed by a respect for human rights, ethical concerns, and the environment. Xpansiv expects the same from its suppliers.
Specifically, we expect our suppliers to:
- Establish appropriate governance mechanisms including formal board and operating committees to oversee key aspects of their firm’s operations.
- Establish, abide by, and monitor their adherence to policies and procedures that support:
- Strict compliance with anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and anti-money laundering laws and regulations
- Strict compliance with anti-slavery and anti-human trafficking laws
- Conformance to labor rights and human rights practices consistent with international standards such as the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, as well as prevailing local laws and regulations
- Unambiguous avoidance of forced labor, child labor and conflict labor
- Ethical sourcing of materials, including particularly the avoidance of conflict materials
- Establishment and maintenance of appropriate supplier diversity
- Workplace health and safety
- Employee diversity, equality, inclusion and belonging
- Environmental stewardship, including but not limited to energy, water, emissions and other waste and environmentally-hazardous materials.
Additionally, we expect our suppliers to:
- Establish and maintain policies to support robust privacy, personally-identifiable information (PII) and intellectual property (IP) stewardship, protection and appropriate use
- Establish and maintain a strong defensive security posture designed to protect their organizations from internal and external information security threats
- Establish and publish their supplier code of conduct, and export that code to their suppliers
- Monitor, manage and measure the performance of their policies and associated processes and practices.