Harness the Power of Auctions to Maximize Your Return
Xpansiv auctions enable participants to offer credits directly into the world’s deepest VCM liquidity pool, the CBL spot exchange. Generate offers from hundreds of active market participants, including corporate buyers, fund managers, and financial intermediaries. Participants can choose from a range of auction types and leverage Xpansiv’s infrastructure for same-day credit and payment transfers.
CBL is the world’s first trading platform to integrate with 24 registries and provide 200+ environmental spot commodities on a single screen.
- Choose from a variety of auction types, including Dutch and English auctions
- Leverage CBL’s infrastructure for transfers of credits and payment
- Customize delivery terms and products, or use standardized CBL instruments
Southern Cardamom REDD+
The Southern Cardamom REDD+ Project is designed to promote climate change mitigation and adaptation, maintain biodiversity and create alternative livelihoods under the United Nations scheme of Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation (REDD+). The project covers parts of Southern Cardamom National Park and Tatai Wildlife Sanctuary and will protect a critical part of the Cardamom Mountains Rainforest Ecoregion – one of the 200 most important locations for biodiversity conservation on the planet.*
The Agriculture, Forestry and other Land Use project (VCS1748) carries Verra’s Climate, Community, and Biodiversity accreditation and meets 15 Sustainable Development Goals.
The auction will cover 250,000 Southern Cardamom REDD+ vintage 2018 credits. Specific details, including price floor, will be provided to market participants closer to the auction date.
*Source: Verra RegistryREGISTER NOW
The Condoto REDD+ project is in Colombia´s Chocó Darien Global Ecoregion, a mega-diverse tropical rainforest ecosystem considered a Global Biodiversity Hotspot—one of 25 locations prioritized for conservation due to high biodiversity and threats of deforestation.
The project includes Verra’s Climate, Community, and Biodiversity (CCB) standards as well as vital Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), such as poverty alleviation and the implementation of socially and economically sustainable development options for communities in the region.
Project Details: VCS2723, Early Q1 auction, 2019-2021 vintage years, 350K-400K tons offered. Specific details, including price floor, will provided to market participants closer to the auction dateLEARN MORE
- This functions like a closed bid auction, where the Buyer or Seller can dictate terms of the transaction such as project type, volume, price, timing, and vintage year
- Buyer or Seller submits a Request for Quote on a specific trade instrument(s), which is transmitted to the CBL ecosystem of market participants for their review. Counterparties that receive the RFQ request can then submit a Quote for such instrument(s) if interested.
- The parties can then negotiate a mutually agreeable transaction.
- Any resulting RFQ transactions can then be submitted as a reported trade(s) on the CBL trading platform for immediate T+0 settlement.
Please contact us to find out more about Xpansiv’s platform and services. We look forward to speaking with you!Contact Us