OTX’s feature-rich electronic platform for CSO tickets complements its voice services, providing market participants with many benefits:
- Intuitive view of the ticket market: Facilitating a wide view of the market and a unified understanding of trading rules and restrictions.
- Streamlined workflows: Simplifying management of the lifecycle of the deals closed through OTX.
- Web-based technology: Integrating voice and electronic market access, enabling flexible, web-based interactions—no installation required.
Get in touch with us to join our hundreds of customers in more than 27 countries around the world.Join
Download the OTX platform Terms of Service.
Download the OTX platform Acceptable Use Policy.
Download a summary of the OTX platform matching rules.
Download the OTX Privacy Notice (last updated on 26 July 2021).
From 8:00am to 6:00pm (London time) on any day (other than a Saturday or a Sunday) which is not a bank holiday in London or Milan.
Helpdesk contact details
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3876 5333.
All your requests concerning Data Protection at OTX should be emailed to email@example.com
Customer technical requirements
- The OTX platform is intended to be used on a desktop computer or a laptop
- Internet access is required
- Use from mobile devices is not supported
- Recommended screen resolution is of 1440×1024 or higher
- Supported web browsers on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X are:
- Chrome 80+
- Edge 80+
- Safari 13+
- Firefox 74+